Wednesday, January 12, 2011

By the Light: A Novel of Serial Homicide is Now in the Kindle Store

The baby has been born.  Though it says the release date is January 10, 2011, at Amazon, it actually was first accessible for sale on 1/11/11.  I like the sound of that.  Being a Louisiana boy, I'm believing that there might be some good juju going on with that date.

I hope you'll skip lunch one day, save up $2.99, go to Amazon's Kindle Store, and buy my book.  A lot of love and sweat went into that story, and I'm hoping it will bring you some reading joy.  If you become one of my readers, please go back to the Kindle Store and leave a review when you're done.

At the top of this blog page, there's a link to transport you directly to my book's page at Amazon's Kindle Store.

Thanks for dropping by.  Here's wishing you happy reading.

No comments: